I'm the drummer for my sisters Salah and Shekinah. I started playing on buckets when I was about 2 years old and just developed a passion to play drums. My parents got me a real drum set and lessons and the rest is history! I currently play drums on the main team at my church. I am looking forward to seeing what God is going to do through us. I'm excited to show the world who Jesus is!
Here's a little more about me in questions:
1. Favorite Bible Verse/ Book of Bible? Hebrews 11:6 and the book the Proverbs.
2. Spare time hobby? I am into photography. I like going out in the woods and taking photos.
3. Nickname? I have had a few but none have really stuck. One of the media guys called me Sticks Mcgee for a while. Having to do with drum sticks I guess!
4. Most influential artist growing up? Newsboys! The album "Stepping Up to the Microphone". Listened to that so many times.
5. Favorite season? Fall. The leaves changing colors... and my moms Pumpkin Bars. Yum.
6. One thing someone might not know about you? I used to be really short. I am now 6'7.
7. Describe yourself in 3 words? Honest, Kind, Passionate.
8. What is one particular message you would like to get across in your music? That we are all valuable in God's eyes.
9. Last question, Favorite candy? What about you? What's your favorite candy?