I've been singing for as long as I can remember, always singing in the praise and worship teams at church growing up and to this day. I remember the days when I would stand on my bed as the stage and sing at the top of my lungs always having this big dream in my heart. I just want to touch lives with the music God has given me. I love Jesus with my whole heart! It makes my heart happy to sing about Him.
Here's a little more about me in questions:
1. Favorite Bible Verse/ Book of Bible? I love Jeremiah 29:11 I hold onto that. I also love the book of Esther, her bravery inspires me.
2. Spare time hobby? I love fashion and putting outfits together! For me and everyone else!
3. Nickname? None of mine have really stuck that well! Some call me Sa! Shekinah calls me "Sky" and Jesh calls me "Nugget" randomly... I have no idea why!
4. Most influential artist growing up? Rebecca St. James for sure! I think I have every record she ever released!
5. Favorite season? Fall! The crisp air and lovely weather! Oh, and Pumpkin Pie of course!
6. One thing someone might not know about you? I love to fish! My parents used to take us to the lake a lot as kids. I put my own bait on and take the fish off myself too!
7. Describe yourself in 3 words? Caring, Dreamer, Joyful.
8. What is one particular message you would like to get across in your music? That God has such a BIG plan for your life! Don't give up on the dreams He has given you! It's never too late!
9. Last question, Favorite candy? Laffy taffy! Candy and jokes on the wrapper! So fun! Oh and anything chocolate of course!