I've been singing since I was old enough to talk, I've always loved music. I can remember we three always playing concerts for Mom and Dad on the front porch or recording "music videos" but it has always been a passion of mine. In the past couple years we've really started going after this and I am so excited. I just have a heart to touch those who feel like there's no hope. There is always hope in our Savior!
Here's a little more about me in questions:
1. Favorite Bible Verse/ Book of Bible? My favorite verse is Romans 8:31 and I love reading Psalms, how wonderful it is to sing to our God!
2. Spare time hobby? I love taking bike rides on nice evenings!
3. Nickname? I have one that's stuck but only people who have known me since a child call me it!
4. Most influential artist growing up? Zoegirl! They were very inspirational, loved dancing and singing their songs growing up! Also Eli and Phil Joel, loved their way of writing music.
5. Favorite season? I have two! Spring and Fall! I love the smell of Spring and the colors of Fall!
6. One thing someone might not know about you? I played Softball for 5 years! I owned Shortstop! Yeah!
7. Describe yourself in 3 words? Compassionate, fun, adventurous.
8. What is one particular message you would like to get across in your music? That there is hope. No one is ever too far gone.
9. Last question, Favorite candy? I love orange Starburst! I always pick all those out, but it's okay cause Salah takes the pink ones! (anyone like yellow and red? ) Oh and anything chocolate!